The General Data Protection Regulation (RGPR) aims to regulate the processing of personal data and ensure their protection.
Through the implementation of the regulation, we seek to establish all of them rules that prevent the improper use of personal data, applying new control mechanisms to ensure their privacy. This regulation applies to all personal data of natural persons residing in the European Union.
As Data Controller, COSBRAND will collect the data strictly necessary for the purposes to which they were authorized by the owner of the same, we will not use the data for purposes other than those you have consented to; we will only keep the data for the period necessary to provide our service; We also undertake not to transfer your data to third parties, beyond those strictly necessary and authorized by the owner of the personal data.
We intend to communicate only and only, with persons who have given their express consent, we may exceptionally communicate with them when communication is essential to the provision of a service.
You may at any time change your settings regarding the privacy of your data in your client area.
It is our aim to remain transparent in all communications relating to our services and information of interest to the data subject.
If you wish, we provide a file with the your personal data so that you can consult them or export to another service.
- RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
You can delete your personal data at any time, however you will lose access to your customer account. We undertake not to process your data after this request. We warn, however, that they will be stored for the period legally defined for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
COSBRAND is aware that personal data is extremely confidential and has implemented all possible norms and rules in order to prevent possible failures may put your data at risk.
02 . RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING PERSONNEL AND APPOINTMENT OF DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Your data will be collected and processed by COSBRAND LDA, with NIPC PT513024751, headquartered on Rua Hintze Ribeiro, 74, 3800-359 Aveiro, hereinafter COSBRAND. This is the company responsible for the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter RGPD). For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact COSBRAND through the following means: Telephone: 234 042 021, with opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:15 pm to 6:00 pm; Registered letter: COSBRAND LDA - Customer Service Rua Hintze Ribeiro, 74, 3800-359 Aveiro COSBRAND has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted through the following email address: Email: email@example.com
03. PROCESSING AND CHANGE
04. WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA?
This is any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, relating to a natural person, direct or indirectly, identified or identifiable (data holder).
05. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED and on what legal basis?
The personal data collected by COSBRAND are those strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing, namely , the name, address, taxpayer number, telephone number or email of our customers, but other data necessary for the provision of products or services may be collected. Personal data will be processed based on the express and specific consent previously given. The Cosbrand may further process the data necessary in particular to the performance of a contract or compliance with legal obligations
06.. WHEN AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data we collect from our customers are requested when making a purchase or ordering products or services via telephone, email or on our website, when creating the customer area on the COSBRAND website. Some of the personal data is mandatory. COSBRAND will inform you of this obligation. The provision of incorrect or inaccurate data is the sole responsibility of the owner of the data. The collection and processing of personal data by COSBRAND has the following purposes (1.) Customer management, (2.) Marketing or Telemarketing, (3.) Profile definition, (4.) Recruitment, which are detailed below:< /p>
- Customer Management, since COSBRAND is dedicated to the sale of cosmetic and aesthetic articles, and also to the provision of accessory services, such as the after-sales service and training, through the online store, the processing of your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase and sale contract or the provision of services to be concluded.
- Marketing or Telemarketing, COSBRAND may process the personal data collected to send the respective holder information about products and services marketed by you. This processing of personal data will only be carried out with the express consent of the holder, given in particular at the time of online registration through the website. If you consent, you will receive marketing communications via email, messaging computer applications, mail, telephone and/or SMS. We may share the personal data collected with third parties that manage social networks, such as Facebook, for the purpose of carrying out marketing campaigns through social networks. Consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes can be revoked at any time by its holder. Personal data collected for this purpose will be kept for up to 2 years after the Customer's last commercial contact with COSBRAND.
- Profile definition, COSBRAND defines profiles based on information related to purchases made in our physical stores and/or our online store, recording the products purchased, amounts paid, date and time. The information collected is analyzed to identify its consumption profile, allowing COSBRAND to improve its offer, plan its communication, sending personalized and adequate information to each client's profile.
- Recruitment, COSBRAND during the selection process of personnel and recruitment, proceeds with the collection and processing of personal data of the respective candidates. The personal data of any candidate will be kept for five years after their collection.
- The personal data collected will also be processed to respond to questions, suggestions or complaints presented by the respective holder to COSBRAND. In this case, personal data will be kept for two years after the last response from COSBRAND.
07. SHARING OR TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
COSBRAND may use subcontractors for the maintenance, hosting and management of its IT systems and equipment, under the permitted terms by the legislation that regulates the processing of personal data, and these entities are required to maintain confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data to which they have access, for this purpose, and shall not use such data for any other purposes, or for their own benefit. , nor relate them to other data they have. Personal data may also be made available to the courts and other competent authorities, in strict compliance with the provisions of the law. The personal data collected by COSBRAND will be processed within the European Union space.
08. PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
COSBRAND retains personal data for the retention periods identified above and only for the necessary period of time, or for the fulfillment of obligations to which it is legally subject. In any case, once the relationship with the holders of personal data has ended, they will no longer be processed for commercial purposes.
09. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
COSBRAND endeavors to implement all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data collected and treated, preventing them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed, or unauthorized third parties from gaining access to them. State-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures have been developed, especially with regard to information systems. However, we do not control all the risks related to the use of the Internet, alerting us to the existence of possible risks associated with its use and functioning, and consequently, the sharing of personal data in this way.
10. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA HOLDER
In accordance with the legislation in force, the holder of personal data has the right to access and rectify their data, as well as the right to request its elimination, oppose its processing and obtain its limitation or portability, insofar as this is applicable. You may also object to your data being used for the purpose of creating your customer profile, in which case you will no longer benefit from personalized offers or services. The exercise of any of the legally granted rights, by the respective holder, must be done by means of a letter (or email) signed by the holder. The rights granted can be exercised through direct contact with COSBRAND by:
- Registered letter: COSBRAND LDA - Customer Service
- Rua Hintze Ribeiro, 74, 3800-359 Aveiro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
< p style="text-align: left;">The owner of the personal data must bear in mind that, in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements) their request may not be immediately satisfied. In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in this regard, within a maximum period of one month from the moment the request is made. The holder of personal data may also withdraw their consent at any time, when applicable, through the channels made available for this purpose by COSBRAND. However, the withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given, nor the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the contract or the legal obligation to which COSBRAND is subject.
11. RIGHT TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
For any question regarding the collection and processing of data by COSBRAND, the respective holder may contact the Supervisor by email Data Protection through the address email@example.com You can also file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), R. de São Bento 148, 1200-031 Lisbon, about the way COSBRAND collects and processes data personal.
13. COOKIES USED BY COSBRAND
COSBRAND uses different types of cookies, as described below:
- Essential Cookies - some cookies are essential to access specific areas of the COSBRAND website, allowing navigation and use of its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the website, through Login. Without these cookies, the services that require them cannot be provided;
- Functional Cookies - Functionality cookies allow us to remember the user's preferences regarding navigation on the website, thus not needing to reconfigure and customize each time you visit it;
- Analytical Cookies - These cookies are used to analyze how you use the website, allowing you to highlight items or services that may be of interest to you, and to monitor the performance of the website , knowing which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting information of a personal nature.
Therefore, COSBRAND can provide a high-quality experience by customizing your offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. Also regarding validity, there are two types of cookies:
- Permanent cookies – these are cookies that are stored on access devices for a strictly period of time necessary (upon their expiration date), at the level of the internet browser (browser), and are used whenever the user visits the COSBRAND website again. In general, they are used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing COSBRAND to provide a more personalized service;
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookies, which are generated and are available until you close the session. The next time the user accesses his internet browser (browser) the cookies will no longer be stored. The information obtained allows you to manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
The user may disable part or all of the cookies a anytime. Each browser has its own configuration process for this configuration. The non-acceptance of cookies may prevent the use of some of the features of the COSBRAND website.